When you first look at your website, you may think that it’s working just fine and don’t need any changes. However, did you know that having your website redesigned can enhance the users experience and also help reach your digital marketing goals, as well as improve your brands image? A website redesign can bring in drastic changes and not only in appearance. Our development team follows several design principals in order to achieve a perfect balance between functionality and aesthetics. We follow a redesign standard and focus on specific web design weaknesses. A visually enhanced website will attract more visitors than a text-laden website. There are 3 main things that we focus on when redesigning a website:
- Search Engine Optimization
- SEO is not a design element but a “behind the scenes” element that is vital in every redesign project. Without proper SEO it’s just a pretty website and nobody will see it. SEO boosts the positive effects of your website redesign. This is a process that needs to be focused on to increase the overall performance of your website.
- Responsive web design
- The majority of the Internet traffic now comes from mobile devices. Without responsive website design, your website could lose the functionality intent thus making users browse away from your website. Mobile users prefer mobile-friendly websites.
- User Experience Design (UX)
- UX is the primary focus of our redesign projects and for good reason. Visitors often navigate away from websites without performing any conversion tasks becauuse the website is difficult to navigate with unintuitive design elements. If your website is unusable to your target audience, they’re going to render your website useless. You need to understand the needs of your target market so you can cater to them and develop your website around that experience.