Welcome to our remote support portal
We understand that when a computer breaks, you need it fixed now. A broken computer means a loss in productivity in your workplace or residence. We know you do not have time to drop your computer off somewhere and wait for a long time. You also do not have time to wait to schedule service for us to come out and repair your machine because let’s face it, you want your computer working now.
That’s why we offer remote support!
As long as you have high speed Internet, we can connect to your computer remotely while you sit at the comfort of your own desk and allow us to fix your problem(s). All you have to do is download a small program called TeamViewer, install it, and fill out the form and we will connect to you and get you back up and running in no time. The cost for this service is $50 an hour and most issues can be resolved in an hour or under. There is a 1 hour minimum charge.
The first thing that you need to do, is download the program that allows us to connect to you. This program is called TeamViewer. This is a small application that is trusted by more than 100 million users for remote access.
- After you’ve clicked the above button to download TeamViewer, save the file TeamViewer_Setup_en.exe to your computer.
Once the file downloads, click the RUN button on the dialog that pops up. If no dialog box pops up, navigate to your downloads folder, and run the file TeamViewer_Setup_en.exe. If a dialog pops up asking you if you want to allow changes to your computer, click YES
- On the first screen that pops up, it will ask you how you want to proceed. Your options are “Basic Installation”, “Installation to access this computer remotely” and “Run Only”. Select the BASIC INSTALLATION radio button. This will allow for easy access to the program if the computer reboots or you need to open the program again during our repair process. Once we’re done, you can uninstall this program without any residual files remaining.
- Under that set of questions is another set of questions asking how you want to use TeamViewer. Your choices are “Company, Personal and Both of the above. Select Personal / Non-Commercial use.
- Click on the button that says Accept – Finish
- The next pop-up will be your computer asking if you want to allow TeamViewer to make changes to this computer. Select YES
- The program will install. Once it’s finished installing, the TeamViewer application will open. You will need to put in YOUR ID and PASSWORD on your order form. This will allow us to connect to you.If this program doesn’t open automatically, you can open the program manually by clicking on your “Start” orb or Start Button and clicking “Team Viewer”.
Once you have completed all of the above steps, click the button below to send us your information so we may connect to you.